Friday, July 01, 2005

Happy Canada Day!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saying "Canada Day" makes me stutter. Canada-da-da d-day. I want Dominion Day back, if only for that reason.

I just scored 17/20 on the Canadian Economic History Quiz on the Globe and Mail website. Not too shabby, I think, and the quiz brought back some happier history class memories. Amazing how much has changed, particularly with Liberals and Conservatives trading stands on free trade over the last century. Our Conservatives used to be the protectionists, if you can believe it.

The heat is supposed to break today; time to clean. Bleah.

1 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

I scored 15/20 -- not too bad! I still havent figured out what Im doing today though. I want to be social, but on the other hand am having a hard time getting off of the couch. Have a G&T for me!

July 01, 2005 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home