Friday, November 18, 2005

Snow!!! :) :) I mean, (*clears throat soberly*) snow.

Real snow is coming down out there, not the stuff we had yesterday that looked like disintegrated styrofoam. And my lurking schadenfreude is kicking in as I hear that there have been dozens of fender-benders on our city streets in the past couple of hours. Every year I pride myself smugly on being one of the few people that seems to remember how to drive in this glop.

This is Canada. Drive accordingly, please, but only after I've had a small chuckle at your expense. Nyeh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Groan. My husband calls it "let's all re-learn how to drive in the ice...together!" day. Bleargh. I wouldn't mind all the idiots getting into fender-benders so much if it didn't translate into wickedly bad traffic for the rest of us! Oh, well.

(My daughter was also excited about the snow. She thought there was enough that we could build a snowman. Sadly, no.)

November 18, 2005 8:43 PM  
Blogger Mrs. M. said...

Maybe an itty-bitty snowman that melts in two seconds? Well, I admire her hopefulness. :)

True, I'd be far less smug about bad winter drivers if I had to drive somewhere in any sort of hurry.

November 19, 2005 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home