Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Our son's new toy and name.


Here is a typical communique from my dear family out in B.C. It came with a surprise parcel - not from my aunt or uncle, but from my uncle's sweet, sarcastic and alcoholic brother-in-law Jim. He sent us a teddy bear with relaxing aromatherapeutic qualities and a sleep mask. With its blue PJs and sleep mask in lieu of omnipresent sunglasses, it looks a bit like Jim.

I can picture my family out there getting into their cups, having a few dart games, deciding the fate of our boy's name, and penning their fanciest gift note:



Where would we be without them?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

Well...uh...on the upside, 'Radar' is a palindrome. (Do you remember Amy Ma?)

PS - Do you know it's a boy? Or is that just a guess?

February 22, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Mrs. M. said...

Yup, it's a boy, if we are to believe the technician at my 19w ultrasound. I was torn between finding out and waiting until the birth, but I think I'm glad we know.

According to thousands of old wives, this explains my utter lack of morning sickness. So at least little Radar has been kind to me so far.

February 22, 2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home