Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tagged!


It's too early in the morning for real content (ignore the date stamp; I finished this on Thursday morning, before my coffee), so it's a beautiful thing, having been tagged by Kelly.

Without further ado, then, I present a random picture of Colin Firth and some lists of seven various and sundry things.


Seven things to do before I die:

1. Learn to make some great cocktails
2. Own a home I love and keep it clean
3. Learn to double-tongue (not as kinky as it sounds, sadly)
4. Win an audition
5. Visit Scandinavia
6. Raise awesome kids
7. Perform in England with a great period orchestra

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Double tongue
2. Circular breathe
3. Keep an African violet alive
4. Win an audition
5. Make an omelet
6. Speak another language fluently
7. Downhill ski


Seven things that attract me to my mate:

1. Kindness
2. Sensitivity
3. Humour
4. A touch of geekiness
5. Shy like me
6. Gets along with anyone
7. Has an imagination


Seven books I love – in no particular order:

1. Fall on your Knees, Ann Marie McDonald
2. An Equal Music, Vikram Seth
3. Gaudy Night, Dorothy L. Sayers
4. Possession, A.S. Byatt
5. The Wind in the Willows, Kenneth Graeme
6. Fifth Business, Robertson Davies
7. That Scatterbrain Booky, Bernice Thurman Hunter

Seven things I say:

1. Excellent.
2. Cheers!
3. Who knew?
4. Happy days...
5. Dark rum and coke, please.
6. Awright.
7. Yay!


Seven movies I’ve loved:

1. Metropolis
2. Lost in Translation
3. Thelma and Louise
4. A Fish Called Wanda
5. North by Northwest
6. Bridget Jones' Diary
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind



Who am I tagging? Well, no one reads this blog except for Kelly, the already-tagged Kathleen, and some chick in Missouri. So, if you find yourself reading this, tag your own damn selves. I ain't your momma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home